Monday, July 10, 2023

Genie: Hey Hunchbacked Whirling Dervish: Er-Ahem-That seems like Aladdin's lamp! Righto? How did you get it? Isn't he its rightful owner eh? Dervish: Hi Genie Dude Haven't you put on some weight hehe -- anyways yeah yeah you're right but he loaned it to me! Genie: So you just wanted a powwow with me or need something? Be quick...it's my lunch time. Dervish: Oh okay actually as you know I'm a very dirt poor person..I wanna be real rich and that too real soon.....real quick..Genie: Oh I can't give you money.....Dervish: Why not? Genie: Do you get fruits without planting seeds? Dervish: Nope! Duh! Genie: So resources! Dervish: Oh please enlighten me wise soul Genie: Are you still living in Emirates? Aren't they pretty rich already? I thought you must be well off there. Dervish: Unfortunately I've come back and I'm broke and bankrupt Genie: So you want your country -- er where're you exactly now? Dervish: India Genie: So you want India to be rich like UAE? Dervish: Yep: Genie: That's a good sentiment......fine....ask quickly...I'm getting late...I'm starving...Dervish: Yeah not only rich but superrich Genie: So you want oil? Dervish: Yeah Genie: That'd make you guys rich but not superrich Dervish: Oh..then what...please suggest something and help....Genie: Oh I dunno about those stuff....but rare metals like uranium plutonium whatever can make you guys really really rich Dervish: How about Gas...oil...diesel...and things like that? Genie: Isn't diesel a byproduct? Dervish: I dunno...I'm into Computers...IT...I dunno...about such stuff Genie: So should I poof into thin air? Dervish: No wait please! How about Diamonds...pearls...coals...etc...my point is....don't give us a fish..teach us fishing....Genie: I'll give you fish too...and help you learn fishing too...please don't hurt my ego now...you're a mutual friend...that's why I'm not offended...Dervish: I'm so dreadfully sorry...I apologize...Genie dude...so done?...Isn't that difficult...all these things...in a blink of an eye? Genie: No that's very easy for me....you're being so sarcastic again....Dervish: So done? Genie: Yeah.....Dervish: Thanks a lot....I was really really bankrupt....Genie: You're welcome....How're you anyways...How's God and How's Gabriel? Dervish: They're doing cool....extremely busy just the same as always...Genie: Chit-chatting...still...with 'em? Dervish : yeah yeah I'm Genie: Okay give 'em my regards...Dervish: Okay....sure...thanks a lot...thanks a zillion....Genie: Oh now I get it...you wanna have zillions of dollars..you're insinuating right....?Dervish: hehe Yeah...Blush! Blush! Genie: Fine..done...Dervish: Thanks...I'm so grateful...Genie: Oh I almost forgot...how's your girlfriend Sugar? Still Blogging? Dervish: She's cool..yeah yeah..she's....almost everyday....Genie: Such a good soul....Dervish: Yeah...Genie: Okay...my wife is paging me..gotta go...Dervish: Okay...Novajo..WhatsApp me sometimes..Genie: Will sure do....Bye for now. Poof!


No comments: